Saturday, November 01, 2008

fun fest

October 31st means Fall Fun Fest around here and after much preparation, last night finally arrived. A few photos anyone? I thought so. :)

Jaci was Miss Kim for the 2nd year running. This year, in Kim's conference gear.



Chandler is another amazing woman - ME! ;)


The princess went as herself!



The adults got to enjoy the "Parent's Chat Lab".



One of the Slime Time games - donuts dipped in chocolate. This kid was awesome!


I was blessed to hear a non-churchgoer comment that our Fun Fest is such a tradition for them that they'll probably never go trick-or-treating. I don't care if they trick-or-treat or not but I thought it was cool that they look forward the bash so much!

And sadly, I regret that we got no pics of me. To go along with the Power Lab/Slime Time theme, I was an eccentric scientist-type. Sorta like Dr. Krunklehorn.

1 comment:

ConservaChick said...

This looks like so much fun! I love that your daughter went as you! Too cute! ~K