Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I've seen this around and thought I'd participate today. I'm not following the rules at all, especially since it's supposed to be posted on Mondays. Ah, well.


Outside My Window... a dark, snowy night

I am thinking... of potential life changes. ones I'd like to make now, but need to hold off a few months. more on this in the future, I'm sure.

I am thankful for... My Beloved serving Jesus in a nation across the globe and then coming back home to me.

From the kitchen... a cherry-pineapple dump cake that was a treat over the weekend but now needs to disappear before it ends up in my tummy everyday this week.

I am wearing... jeans, a size too big, my sparkly black shirt and slippers.

I am creating... many dreams in my head and trying to get them on paper... or atleast cyber-paper.

I am going... to write a book someday.

I am reading... Surprised by Hope by N.T. Wright.... still.

I am hoping... that life takes a crazy turn, real soon.

I am hearing... my {still} jet-lagged husband snoring, the fan on the fireplace and Luke Wood singing.

Around the house... is much clutter. amazing how it piles up again so quickly.

One of my favorite things... enjoying the quiet.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Looks to be a pretty uneventful one. We had planned a Monday trip an hour away to a pastor's lunch but I'm not sure the weather is going to cooperate. Kids' activities are going to keep me from making a trip to the KC Prayer Room, I think. Another week gone down in mundane history.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Indian princesses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah. your girls are so cute. i think its time for another daybook of my own. Just got back from a teen retreat that I led worship at, so it feels more like it should be a Saturday than a Monday!! Kids are getting it easy with school today!