Saturday, January 24, 2009

the mundane

Well, Mitch got back, as scheduled, around 8pm on Wednesday night. Happy times! His body is slowing adjusting back to our time {and our life}. We had a nice family dinner on Thursday and played LIFE. Then him and I went out last night. Nice to have my date back!

Today was to be a relatively slow day. Him working on his message for tomorrow. We broke the boredom and decided to have a couple from church over for dinner. That meant heading for groceries, tidying the house a bit and making a decent meal....with dessert. :)

I have no excitement to blog about. This week will be pretty mundane. Then we head into a little more excitement for February, including my middle baby's birthday! We have some ministry travel scheduled, Jaci's first band concert, a conference we'd like to attend, and a possible trip to Florida at the end of the month.

I'll post a few pics of Indian affair next time. Including some rad gifts, My Beloved brought back for me!

No comments: