Monday, January 12, 2009

hey, it's my 401st post!

Sarah had this over at her blog. It's fun but short ~ makes it an easy one for me this morning.


Four Places I Go Over and Over and Over


my kids' school
the 'Bux
my computer
My Beloved's arms {everybody together...."awwwww"}



Four People Who Email/IM Regularly

uh, no one? I know, I'm lame that way.



Four Places I Like to Eat

my own table
Macaroni Grill
a good mexican restaurant
someone else's table ;)



Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

the 'Bux with My Beloved
somewhere in Europe....with My Beloved
DisneyWorld, with my kids
the IHOP prayer room~ I could use some focus about now


Four TV Shows I Could Watch Over and Over and Over

this is tough, we don't watch TV much {or try ever}
I like some movies like....
Fools Rush In
Serendipity
Master of Disguise (that threw ya, didn't it?)

And I guess when we do flip on the TV, Seinfield is a fav

No comments: