Monday, January 19, 2009

21st century artwork

My kids did these a couple weeks ago. And since then, have created many masterpieces. I think I'll market them and make a boat-load of money on this art! Do you know what they used?





this is Mitch & I. I love that our big lips are on the side of our heads. ;)


To see what us gals have been up to today, while Daddy is still away, go HERE. And hopefully Mitch doesn't have time or internet to see this before he comes home or I'll be in serious trouble with my kiddos. (Mitch, really, if you see this post - do not click on the link. For your children's sake)

2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

If I'm not mistaken, those are poker chips...

I love the "other thing" too. I can't wait until my girls want to do it.

javamamma said...

Yeppers, they are in fact, poker chips. :)