Tuesday, August 19, 2008

pretty relaxing

Today was the first full school day that I have not worked. Nice.

I rode along to drop the kiddos off, then Mitch and I drove into Wal-Mart and the grocery store. I tagged along to the church and spent about an hour worshipping at the keyboard. Lovely. After a late lunch, I read awhile until I dozed for just a few minutes, then it was time to get the kids.

I don't want every day I don't work to look like this but it was pretty relaxing. ;)

Lest, I waste my days away, I need to come up with a list of projects and things to do and come up with some sort of a schedule when my days aren't scheduled for me. Then I need discipline to actually follow through instead of sitting at the laptop, eh?

School is going well for the girls. Robin has her issues {I don't like my teacher's because they won't let us ride the tire swing. I don't like Gym - it's not fun.} but always goes cheerfully and comes home happy -as well as tired-too. She also has a new 'best friend' everyday. She's such a social bug.

So, I guess I'm off to make a schedule - hopefully one I will stick too!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Glad you had a relaxing day...schedules are overrated...well, in my humble opinion.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

If you figure out a schedule, I'd love to see it. It's hard to create a list of to do's for what could be so easy to tak as your "down time"!