Saturday, August 16, 2008

reasons to be thankful

.....I went ahead and spent $10 more for the George Foreman Grill with the removable AND dishwasher safe grill plates.

.....I live in an age with amazing technology and I was able to participate in The Call from my living room. {even though I'm sure being there 'live' would have been a powerful experience}

.....As Lou Engle asked for men to rise up early and pray - I'm reminded that I have a husband given to prayer and fasting. I'm way blessed!

......I was walking here with My Beloved just one week ago - ending a fantastic week alone together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff to be thankful for, for sure! Sounds like your busy summer is winding down. (?) What to do with all kiddos at school?!?!? (Its tempting! but not time yet)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Blessed, indeed! :)