Friday, August 22, 2008

no purpose post

Truly, I have nothing to say. I also have not much to do so.....here am I.

As Mitch and I had about an hour in that same mode this afternoon, we went crazy and upgraded our 2 cell phones as well as added a 3rd line. Like I said, crazy. We've talked about adding a 3rd cell phone sometime since we do not have a land line and sometimes that presents a problem. So today we took the plunge. The kids are elated, thinking they now have their own phone. {And they didn't even crab too bad when we were late picking them up from school.}

It all began as a simple trip to Sam's Club since we had about an hour to burn before heading back to get the kids. {after purchasing a couple tickets to college football games for this fall and having a nice Mexican lunch} But that simple trip to buy a case of water turned into 2 of THESE phones and my kids taking over my Razr.

In other news, the week has gone well. I was worried about getting back into a schedule and routine after our amazingly fun and chaotic summer but it's good. It seems, so far, that God will keep us busy enough that I don't feel completely stifled but home enough that the kids can get a good education. :) He really does hold everything in His hands.

I suppose this is quite long enough for a 'no purpose post' so have a lovely weekend, all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) three phones huh? :) Well... I guess we do too... between cell phones and our land line. Its kind of funny really, when you think of it. Where would we be without our techno world? I mean, I ALWAYS have something to say to Bryan as soon as I leave the house!!

Kimmie said...

Your a funny girl...a nothing post...too funny.

I'd just like to get a phone that blocks fax machines...thinking my number is a fax machine at some resort. You pick the phone up and it just beeps at you.

arrrhghh!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I have a prepaid phone for my kids. It just makes me feel better knowing that they can get in touch with either Mark or me at any point!!