Wednesday, July 02, 2008

warning....

...if you can't get a giggle out of a little crude language - DO NOT READ ON! But if you think you can handle it, here's a little Bible study lesson -


2 Kings 18:27 But the Rabshakeh said to them, "Has my master sent me to your master and to you to speak these words, and not to the men who sit on the wall, who will eat and drink their own waste with you?" NKJV

And now, honestly, probably a little more realistic...

2 Kings 18:27 But the Rabshakeh said, "We aren't sent with a private message to your master and you; this is public - a message to everyone within earshot. After all, they're involved in this as well as you; if you don't come to terms, they'll be eating their own turds and drinking their own pee right along with you." The Message


If you aren't laughing right now, don't be mad - I did warn you!

3 comments:

reallyniceday said...

My assumption is that it was even more crude than that. I mean, I can think of a couple words that fit that my dad would use...

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

That Message version had me busting out laughing!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

ROFLOL! Do you know how high up on the coolness scale the Word would suddenly skyrocket if I told my boys about this?
:D