Wednesday, September 05, 2007

the shallowness continues

While I'm still wallowing in the shallowness of me. Here are two more things I meant to put on my 'happiness list' from my last post.

Jamaican Me Crazy coffee
- I didn't realize the blend in this flavored coffee until I went to find a link. No wonder I like it so much!

THIS new chapstick I found at Claire's. I'm sure this company is not very Godly and I should be boycotting them or something but I haven't done my research and the gnomes make me laugh. Alot. Really alot.

6 comments:

Chelle said...

I love all your pics and links. You guys are such a great looking couple!! And I like the new shoes. Ballet flats are my current favorite shoe. Cute and comfy, what more can you ask for? :-)

reallyniceday said...

That is the sweetest web site! I love it.

Chillin' with my gnomies...so funny!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Gnomies!!I might have to twist my girls' arms for a trip to Claire's. HA! We'll see if we can get out of there in under 30 minutes.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Hey there... :)
I haven't been around much lately, so I was just checking up on you. How did work go the other day? I bet that would be fun, not to mention the opportunities you will get to witness.
Love the new shoes, BTW!
Hoping that the time will fly until your hubby gets home to you!

reallyniceday said...

I recant. I went through to check out the tshirts....and laugh, however I was more slimed than anything.

Gnomies are still sweet. :)

javamamma said...

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of when I went to find the link for the Gnomies. So I won't peruse the website but I will laugh every time I apply "Chillin' with my Gnomies" to my dried lips.