Thursday, September 06, 2007

middle name tag

I found this fun tag over at "Confession from the Rubber Room". I thought I'd join in. If you decide to be 'tagged', let me know so I can come check it out!

Basically, you just use your middle name as an acrostic with words that are relevant to your life...


D - daughters, 3 of them

A - analytical

N - notebooks...i love 'em!

N - neurotic

I - introvert.....68% of the time (according to my personality test)

E - energy drinks

L - lover of life

L - lattes

E - eclectic

3 comments:

Mary said...

So when I click on neurotic....a page comes up and says "no arguments in request". Now that's funny!
Blessings on your weekend girlie.

Chelle said...

cool tag!

ConservaChick said...

Neurotic? While I truly can relate with that comment, you get my respect for admitting it! ~Karlie