Friday, May 18, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Rachelle with this, so I thought I'd give it a go. Um, random...ok....

1. Yesterday was my girls' last day of school and I felt as many butterflies as the first day. I'm not sure why, except for another season in life is over - 1st year of public school, first year of kindergarten, first teachers, etc. It was weird. (And no it wasn't dread that my kids will now be home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the next 3 months - I promise.)

2. Today I planned to do nothing....and pretty much succeeded. Yay me.

3. I am on a quest to reduce my flab (not get rid of completely, though that would be awesome) before I go on a little getaway with My Beloved of 10 years in 2 1/2 weeks. Pray for me.

4. I have a weird personality mix of planner/organizer yet loving spontaneity/flexibility. I love routine but get bored easily. Like I said, weird.

5. I am the oldest of 10 children. My youngest brother is 2 1/2.

6. I would so love to go bungee jumping.

7. I honestly think I have a food addiction. (bad for #3)

8. I had each of my 3 girls at home, with my mother, um, facilitating.

5 comments:

ConservaChick said...

Oldest of 10, home births, bungee jumping. Who is going to beat that? I'd love to spend an afternoon having coffee with you, and listen to your story. You ARE unique. West coast to Midwest is just a bit too far a drive for an afternoon at Starbucks, too bad...

Chelle said...

I totally get your organizer or spontaneous personality thing. That is exactly me. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

I think the home birth thing is really neat, especially with your mom helping!

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Home birth totally describes planned spontinaity.

You are a unique fun chic.

Love ya!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I read lots of your entries today and enjoyed them- hope to get to know you better! We do have a lot in common!

Mary said...

I'm so much the organizer but thrive on spontaneous living. HA! They kind of work against each other. :)
Bungee jumping? Just don't do it in China like my future son-in-law did!
Oh, and can we say "flab be gone in Jesus Name!" ??
Blessings on your day!