Tuesday, April 24, 2007

so i'm pondering

Despite getting miserably sick in the hours before I was to leave to IHOP - I went, and was refreshed by my time away. I ended up taking a wonderful intercessor lady from the church and she was extremely blessed to come along.

Because I was sick, I didn't spend as much time in the prayer room as I had originally planned but we did get a good 6 hours in. Other than that, we woke up to yummy coffee and strawberries at reallyniceday's home. Then a late lunch at Jerusalem Cafe with her as well. All in all, a great little 24 hours away.

Now, back to real life, eh? This week shouldn't be near as insane as last week. Thank You, Jesus. So I'm off to a slow start, sitting at my laptop. :o) I did read another good post by PBZ. This line particularly struck me. So I'm pondering....

The atheist is the child who spent too much time indoors.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Glad that you had a good time, in spite of your illness.

Interesting thought from PBZ. I need to read the whole thing.

Mary said...

I'm so sorry you were sick. Bummer :(
But 6 hours in the prayer room is awesome! Have a restful week.
Blessings.