Monday, September 01, 2008

merci raine

In keeping with a promise, here's the photos of our time with my new neice, Merci Raine. None of me with bebe but maybe my bro-in-law will email those sometime. Maybe. :)



My 'baby' with the baby. How time flies. Though my baby was never that small. And 'small' in this instance means 8lb. 5oz. :)



A 7 year old is a pro at holding a baby!


If we were ever to have another one, I think I'd have myself a built in nanny!



Baby girls melt My Beloved!


Here's the big brother. And yeah, I do think he's a pickin'. But the beautiful new mamma makes up for the nose picker, don't you think?



_______________________________________________


And totally off subject.....here's our lunch today. I call it sandwich on a stick or, today, lunch on 2 sticks! The main dish is triangular bites of pita bread, slices of cheese and turkey breast.



5 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love me some newborn snuggles.

Very cute lunch. I'll have to try that. We have all these wood skewers that don't work for the grill, but I have no idea what to do with them.

Anonymous said...

so very sweet! :) LOVE your lunch idea! Anything that makes the same-old new and exciting!! :)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

How beautiful!! All of it!! And I really, really love her name.

How funny that you caught litttle man diggin' for gold...ROFLOL!

gail said...

aren't babies just the best? love the name.

Anonymous said...

She's precious!