Wednesday, September 24, 2008

honor my man

In just over an hour, it will be My Beloved's birthday. So a post, to honor my man.

Mitch is an amazing man of God. Lover of Jesus. Overflowing with the Spirit of God. The wonderfully, blessed life that we live is a result of his passionate pursuance of Jesus through much prayer and fasting.

I am the woman that I am because of the grace my husband walks in towards me. He is consistently an example of Jesus. He has taught me much about leadership, preaching and pastoring.

He is a great daddy to our princesses. He is an awesome friend and confidant. His love towards me is overwhelming at times. He respects and trusts me. Though he may not understand all my erratic needs, he tries to meet them the best he can.

He helps out around the house. He takes the kids to school daily. He doesn't complain the days he is 'on his own' for lunch, because I'm at work. He is becoming a 'grill master'.

Mitch is a hip, passionate, preachin', revivalist, destined to impact his planet in his time. I'm lucky to be serving Jesus alongside him.


Happy Birthday to you, My Beloved!

4 comments:

reallyniceday said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday Pastah!

Anonymous said...

You are a very blessed woman indeed! I hope your beloved had a wonderful birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mitch...What an amazing family you are!

Kimmie said...

What a nice tribute to your man...may God enlarge him and use Him in grand ways.
Happy celebrating!
xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted