Friday, August 01, 2008

someday i'll blog again

I truly am alive and well....and too busy to blog. We've celebrated a birthday this week in true party style - like a week long festivity. I really want to post photos soon but I'm not sure that will happen since I just got home this evening and we leave on Sunday for 8 days. Think: laundry and re-packing. :)

On Sunday, we're doing our annual "Church in the Park" service. We take our service outside the four walls and invite the community. And then feed them all - for free! Fun stuff.

6 comments:

Chelle said...

I hope you guys are enjoying your busy summer! It sounds like a good kind of busy.

We had church in the park back in June. I love outdoor church. :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

It's all good, girlie.

We all get too busy for the old blog every now and then. But you know we will be waiting for ya here when you get back.

Oh, and tell little Bird, Happy Birthday!

ConservaChick said...

Well, we miss you! I understand being to busy to post ( ; ~K

reallyniceday said...

I'm missing you buddy! Hope you're having a fabulous time relaxing with hubby and enveloped in Holy Spirit! He loves you guys! Me too!

Kimmie said...

Enjoy your summer and your time free of blogging. Hope you have a wonderful end of the summer,...I detest having to say that! Yikes, where did summer go?

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted