Wednesday, July 09, 2008

maybe it's better

There's nothing like sick kids, eh? (On the plus side, I laid down with my baby this afternoon and slept about an hour and a half. Yay.) I say the vomiting and diarrhea is from drinking the pool water yesterday. But who knows. Anyways, I hope it passes before we get on the road tomorrow. Vomit and cars? No good.

Usually we just drag our sick kids to church with us. Trying to keep them quarantined to the front row away from people. Tonight, Little Bird threw up the exact minute we were heading out the door. So I stayed - My Beloved went. Then we'll swap since I set up a worship practice for 9 tonight. That's almost NightWatch, right niceday? :)

So after washing my hands about 10 times, I'm sitting down {finally} with my cuppa french press and a microwaved s'more. It's a little rainy so I couldn't do it on the grill but man, I got used to that after dinner snack. So I improvised. Turn on IHOP and it's almost as good as being at prayer tonight. Mmmm, maybe it's better.

4 comments:

reallyniceday said...

For sure that's close enough to night watch. It's night somewhere in the world. And wasn't that set with Corey like great?! I was there and the Lord met me. He's good like that. Prayer call just for me.

Anonymous said...

Hope this passes quickly! I am glad that God met with you at home. Hope your weekend goes well!

Shari

~ej said...

hope the kids are better!!!

Chelle said...

Hope the kiddos are feeling better soon!