Monday, July 07, 2008

just one word

Found this fun meme over at westie's blog. It's the One Word Meme....

1. Where is your cell phone? table

2. Your significant other? manly

3. Your hair? scruffy

4. Your mother? distant

5. Your father? ?ballfield

6. Your favorite thing? carbs

7. Your dream last night? odd

8. Your favorite drink? macchiatto

9. Your dream/goal? travel

10. The room you’re in? dark

11. Your church? vibrant

12. Your fear? monotony

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debtless

14. Where were you last night? bed

15. What you’re not? content

16. Muffins? bagels!

17. One of your wish list items? passion

18. Where you grew up? small town

19. The last thing you did? eat

20. What are you wearing? sweats

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets? non-existent

23. Your computer? laptop

24. Your life? carnival

25. Your mood? stable

26. Missing someone? nah

27. Your car? dented

28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

29. Favorite store? tar-get

30. Your summer? crazy

31. Like(love) someone? desperately

32. Your favorite color? green

33. Last time you laughed? earlier

34. Last time you cried? gently

35. Who will repost this? nobody?


That was harder than I thought. But fun. Let me know if you decided to give it a try!

Tomorrow I'll post about today's project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did it. my answers were boring and sadly reflect my mood.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I liked yours and one you linked to. Great idea. I'll probably use it next week. I'll let you know when it's up.

Chelle said...

Now I want bagels and a machiatto. :-)

Cute meme!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Yay! You did it!!
Scruffy hair, huh?