Saturday, March 01, 2008

going around again

It's March 1st and here we go round again.


These are the wise sayings of Solomon, David's son, Israel's king-

Written down so we'll know how to live well and right,
to understand what life means and where it's going;
A manual for living,
for learning what's right and just and fair;
To teach the inexperienced the ropes
and give our young people a grasp on reality.
There's something here also for seasoned men and women,
still a thing or two for the experienced to learn-
Fresh wisdom to probe and penetrate,
the rhymes and reasons of wise men and women.
Proverbs 1:1-6 (The Message)

2 comments:

ConservaChick said...

There is always something fresh revealed to me... No matter how many times I read it! ~K

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

You know, I really love The Message each time I see a piece of it, but I don't have my own copy. Do you use it for your Bible Study or just for reading?