Friday, March 21, 2008

artisan bread from my oven

My brilliant friend OVER HERE, taunted me with THIS BOOK a couple weeks ago. Of course, I couldn't help but to buy it via amazon.com and now have tried the idea out. I'm pretty impressed.

My photography could use a little work but isn't this lovely. {and how do you like my very-well-seasoned stone? :) } The lovely loaf tasted scrumptious too! A little olive oil and balsamic - mmmmmm.




I've got a few more random photos from the last few weeks OVER HERE.

5 comments:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Very impressive, my friend! A slice of that sounds good to me. :)

Christin said...

Mmmm. I want some!

...can you tell I'm second trimester now? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Your bread looks amazing!

I had a stone that was not quite as seasoned, but worked great for bread making. Until it cracked.

Now I have a new one. Not quite the same.

Chelle said...

Very nice!! It looks so good!

Kimmie said...

Your bread looks professional...how did you make it so perfect?

;-)

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted