Tuesday, January 08, 2008

live life NOW

OK, I wrote a phrase in the last post that really isn't true as it is written. "I am lifed out" No, not really. I'm just weary. I totally believe in living LIFE NOW, enjoying LIFE NOW and bringing LIFE to others TODAY. PBZ has an excellent post today about this very thing. Here is a quote, but to read the whole thing, click HERE.


We should reconcile people to God, we should reconcile people to one another, we should heal the sick, we should elevate the poor, we should set the captive free, we should bring justice to the oppressed, we should do good work, we should play enthusiastically, we should beautify the world, we should work for peace, we should work for prosperity, we should get married, we should raise children, we should compose music, we should write novels, we should paint masterpieces, we should create art, we should educate ourselves and others, we should study God's creation, we should study the stars, we should study the sand, we should live beautiful lives, we should celebrate human existence, we should climb mountains, we should swim in the ocean, we should love, we should laugh, we should live, we should confer dignity upon one another, we should worship God, we should do all these things to the glory of God.


WE SHOULD LIVE NOW!

2 comments:

ConservaChick said...

I love this! Christians need to reclaim the arts, enjoy nature, and YES work for peace. Beautiful! ~K

Chelle said...

I love this quote! Brian Zahnd never fails to take my breath away. That is how I want to LIVE my life. :-)