Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a very eclectic mix

I was listening to my latest itunes mix I put together when I realized how crazy eclectic it was (I am) . I have to admit, it's not very well put together, as I was in a hurry when I did it. (I wanted to have something in the car for our youth trip a couple weekends ago.) To make my point, I have taken the first and last lines of each song and merged them together. See for yourself!

Baby, baby it looks like it's gonna hail.....you gotta jump, jive and then ya wail....
If I should stay, I would only be in your way....I will always love you....
Lookin' back, he sees it all, it was her first date the night he came to call...he was walkin' her home....
If you ever plan to motor west, just take my way that's the highway that's the best....get your kicks on Route 66....
I never felt magic crazy as this....but now you're here, brighten my northern sky....
When you know that you know who you love, you can't deny it.....and you know that you know...
Come like You promised You would, I want to surrender for good....I'm ready now....
You are more beautiful than anyone ever...there is no one like You, there has never ever been anyone like You....
Someday, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you.... just the way you look tonight.....
Savior of my soul, Lover of my life, I love You endlessly...And you love me, now I give it back to You.....

8 comments:

ConservaChick said...

Actually, I think it kinda works! ~K

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy mix...which is probably somewhat apporpriate! Just kiddin ;)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Great idea! :) I have a couple of those on my itunes list myself. In fact, I have two versions of The Way You Look Tonight on mine. :)

Chelle said...

Eclectic is fun. We have a wide mix..everything from U2, Bob Dylan, Hillsongs, Hillsongs for Kids, Veggie Tunes, celtic, classical. Whatever works for the moment. :-)

Anonymous said...

But were there Christmas carols? I'm just sayin...

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Even *I* know most of those songs and will say that they are cool. And that's sayin' alot coming from this non-music lover.

Jules said...

Very similar to mine...

Christin said...

I'm with Conservachick...I like it :)