Friday, November 09, 2007

running like a maniac woman

Well shoot, this week has pretty much slipped by me. I did get some church work caught up and I started on the kitchen cupboards. That's about it. Oh no, THE most important thing I did....secured a girl from church to do some deep cleaning in a couple weeks! Yay.

I have so much I want to get done around the house before Dec. 15th when we will host our annual Holiday Open House for our church, friends and family. Getting some help with the cleaning will help me to have time for the real fun stuff - redecorating the girls' rooms!

And so I re-wrote my own Christmas Countdown...which still freaks me out but we'll manage. I really do love this time of the year. I just want to be able to enjoy it and not be running like a maniac woman, ya know?

This weekend I get to host THIS GIRLFRIEND and her boys. If you haven't checked out her blog - you need too. She's got some amazing stuff. I particularly loved THIS POST. My hubby is heading to a college football game, so we'll have some great 'girl time' tomorrow.

But I seriously need to get some bathrooms cleaned before then so, so long. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

We're starting to feel the Christmas pressure too. It's incredible how fast it creeps up on us.

I like your idea of house help. I've been thinking about doing that too. :-)

ConservaChick said...

Ohhhh, a house keeper. In my deepest fantasies, there is a girl in a maid costume... cleaning my house... while I eat chocolate... and paint my toes.
Please, share the details of dusted moldings and clean fridge tops! That way I can live vicariously through you! ~K