Sunday, July 15, 2007

steppin' it up

I've got a new project, sorta. I've decided that I need to 'step up' my pursuit of seeking Jesus for a time. A consecrating of myself afresh to Him.

At the beginning of the year, during our week of seeking, I felt very much impressed that something significant would happen in September of this year. (I assume significant for us - not the world)

In my mode of discontentment, I've decided that the only way to overcome is to press into Jesus with a new fervor. 40 days seems to be a theme in Christianity and I've mapped out that 40 days before September 1st begins Monday, July 23rd.

So, I'm ready for an adventure. I'll be blogging about this adventure over HERE.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new adventure. :)

Nen said...

I'll join you... only because I need that... not cause you need me to join you... wow, rambling.

I feel LOST - wwaahh!!