Tuesday, April 17, 2007

good stuff

Excerpt from PBZ's blog...


The fallen world order of the decedent West is governed by three things:
MONEY, SEX and SELF (to put it positively)
GREED, LUST and PRIDE (to put it negatively)

I am actively at work to undermine these three pillars of Babylon. Not by protest or political means (those are not the methods of a subversive), but by influencing people to transfer their loyalty from Babylon to the New Jerusalem. When a person really does transfer their loyalty to the New Jerusalem, the controlling characteristics of greed, lust and pride lose their hold upon the person and they become a counterculture Kingdom subversive. This is how the world is turned upside down!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

He has such a way with words! I always feel like I got smacked out of my little world and am now able to see the bigger picture.

reallyniceday said...

Dude, I have some serious great stuff about this and such from my class last night! I'll email ya!