Monday, February 19, 2007

especially cucumber

Quite a while back, a friend blogged about a line of flavored waters that would soon be 'in a store near you'. Well, that doesn't really mean 'you' if you live in Hickville. Regardless, I was extremely intrigued by all the odd flavors, especially cucumber.

Lo and behold, Target has stole my heart once again. They now have their own line, though extremely limited compared to the brand my friend talked about. Archer Farms has come out with a few 'unsweetened' flavored waters, including cucumber. I've tried the spearmint, grapefruit and now the cucumber. Though I wouldn't want to have to live on cucumber water for the rest of my life, it's very yummy and a fun 'change it up' drink!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

For some reason, cucumber water just doesn't sound that great to me. I'd be willing to give it a try though! :-)

reallyniceday said...

Ditto...(what rachelle said) although I'm up for whatever.
Glaceau Vitamin water has been the drink of choice here.