Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook: March 10, 2009

Outside My Window... icy snow.

I am thinking... about the next 24 hours.

I am thankful for... God's wonderful thoughts towards me and His plans that excite, yet terrify me.

From the kitchen... I left a mess last night but woke up to it being tidied up....by My Beloved, late last night.

I am wearing... sweats ~ still need to shower but there's some cleaning that could be done first.

I am creating... memories for my kiddos {and me} on the faithfulness of God.

I am going... nowhere for a while. *sniff*

I am reading... Anne Lamott's "Traveling Mercies". It's quite raw and organic.

I am hoping... for silence after tomorrow. Or atleast limited phone calls.

I am hearing... many friends and mentors cheering us on in the faith.

Around the house... are many piles.

One of my favorite things... a fresh, full pot of coffee when I drag myself outta bed in the morning.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Single's Group tonight ~ I'm hosting on my own so we can multi-task and My Beloved has a board meeting. Wednesday is prayer & worship ~ my fav night of the week. The kids have Thursday and Friday off~ I really wish we had traveling plans for those days but nada.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Mitch and I got to see the Blue Man Group at Universal Studios a couple weeks ago in Florida. We had such a fun night together!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that you guys are "on the go" like we are.

So awesome of your man to do your dishes for you. That's love. Big time.

Anonymous said...

I feel so SO loved when my hubby does dishes... or even cleans the kitchen! :) Its the chore he hates more than anything!! :)

Enjoy your weekend home... I can see we are in different stages of life... where I am loathe to get my pregnant tired butt out of the house! :)