Wednesday, September 03, 2008

cyber newsletters....because I'm hip like that

My oh-so-cool friend started keeping friends and family updated with "LetterPop" cyber newsletters. And because I'm such an admirer of hers, I have chosen to also be a copycat and create my own newsletter. It's a cool way to keep friends and family up to date on our fast-paced life here away from them all.

Because I'm so tech and web literate, I discovered that I can actually publish these newsletters to the web.....on only my second newsletter. ;) Anyways, you all don't live very close to me and probably don't give a rip but you can view our newsletter over at my LetterPop profile. Or you can just know that "LetterPop" exists and create your own newsletter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am semi-interested in LetterPop...I'll check it out. Thanks!
Great Newsletter by the way!