Friday, June 29, 2007

updating

I'm avoiding my 'to-do' list right now and making some updates to my sidebar. I've added a few more to my 'daily blog check' list - some fabulous gals, check 'em out.

Also, I've added a 'those that impact me' list. These are ministries that I glean alot from, they are making their mark on me. If you have a conversation with me and as you read my blog, it's likely that you will hear/see some of them in me. It's kinda like Paul said, 'imitate me as I imitate Him'. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

OK, I can avoid the list no longer. I'm being reminded that we have a fabulous family of 7 staying with us tomorrow and I would not like to lose my dignity and pride over the condition of my house. :o) Have a fantabulous day, friends!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

*sigh*...you're right, of course, as much as I hate to admit it. LOL We are having company tomorrow too and I seriously need to get my butt in gear and clean house. Okay. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I am avoiding my list too. Nothing like company for motivation, though. Thanks for adding me. :) I need to create a blogroll on my sidebar, I just keep forgetting to do it.
Your last post made me soooooo hungry. I love Macaroni Grill and Panera Bread!

JoAnna said...

Ditto on the house cleaning - and I just had it clean two days ago. Ugh.

Thanks for the listing!! I am honored. :)

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I checked out those Bible study age recommendations and they are for readers aged 9-12, but I would think that any strong reader past the age of 7 would do fine. :)

ConservaChick said...

I've had great luck purchasing my books according to your book list, so I love it when you add more "good stuff". I'll be sure to check out those links!

I seriously invite company over on a regular basis, just so my house doesn't fall into disrepair. It's amazing how much I can get done in those last two hours before my guests arrive!

Have a great visit! ~Karlie

Chelle said...

Just wanted to let you know that you were tagged with an award on my blog. No pressure to participate, but I thought I'd let you know.

My house got seriously cleaned so I was not embarassed by our company. And we have more company coming this week, so it should stay clean! Yeah! Hope you had a good visit

Oh yeah, I have always wondered what "meme" stood for. ;-)