Tuesday, March 06, 2007

not deep or thought provoking

I kinda agree with Rachelle - things are little deep lately so I decided to follow her cue and lighten up a bit today.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 a.m. about 30 min. later than usual. And I still haven't taken a shower - ugh.
2. How do you like your steak? medium-well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Nativity Story - excellent movie
4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch any TV shows - not overly spiritual, just busy
5. What did you have for breakfast? breakfast? what's that.
6. What is your middle name? Dannielle
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian all the way
8. What foods do you dislike? most seafood
9. What are your favorite chips? chocolate chips!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Merchant Band "The World Can Wait"
11. What kind of car do you drive? a hunter green Ford Explorer and we have a little 2 door Saturn - also hunter green :o)
12. What is your favorite sandwich? veggie panini
13. What characteristics do you despise? anything fleshly is pretty ugly I guess
14. What are your favorite clothes? oh, I like 'em all but right now a airy little sundress sounds fabulous
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where? probably Australia - to Hillsong Church but a close second would be to Europe
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything on clearance that doesn't fall apart the first time I wash it.
17. Where would you want to retire? so not planning on retiring
18. Favorite time of day? coffee break :o)
19. Where were you born? too personal - sorry
20. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? the only sport I watch is college football
21. Who do you think will not send this back? not sending it on
22. Person you expect to send it back first? see #21
23. Pepsi or Coke? Wild Cherry Pepsi
24. Beavers or ducks? huh?
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I so wish I could succumb to my natural instinct to be a night owl but alas, life doesn't lend itself to my desires
26. Pedicure or manicure? pedicure
27. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? I'm preg.... nah, just kidding. No, I have no news.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? a mommy
29. What is your best childhood memory? not sure, I know I have way more good memories than bad but they seem to be buried in the recesses of my mind
30. Piercing? Ears only, though I'd do my belly button if my husband would let me :o)
31. Ever been to Africa? no
32. Ever been toilet papering? no
33. Been in a car accident? a couple very minor ones
34. Favorite day of the week? not sure
35. Favorite restaurant? Probably Macaroni Grill right now
36. Favorite Flower? call me traditional but a rose I suppose
37. Favorite ice cream? anything without nuts
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? somehow Taco Bell just usually is good.
40. From whom did you get your last email? reallyniceday
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target - because I could get clothes, housewares, food....
42. Bedtime? between 10 and 11
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? see #21
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? dinner as in lunch - kissesfromheaven and her husband and My Beloved and our youngest daughter
45. What are you listening to right now? ihop webstream
46. What is your favorite color? I like purple on paper, chocolate brown on walls and black on my body - clothes I mean
47. How many tattoos do you have? a big fat zero, and proud of it
48. How many are you sending this email to? see #21
49. Favorite magazine(s)? Fitness, Rachel Ray's mag
50. What time did you finish this questionnaire? 10:17 but I gotta go back and tweak a couple things..... OK, it's 10:31 now

That was really long but so not deep or thought provoking!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Good morning dear one! I like things lightened up a bit. My brain cells were starting to smoke! In re: to #15, you know you can come along with us!! Wouldn't that be a hoot!
I love you. Blessings on your day.

Chelle said...

Hillsongs is definitely somewhere near the top of my "places to visit" list. :-) I've been interested in The Nativity Story. Is it kid friendly?

javamamma said...

Hey Rachelle,
Yes, The Nativity Story is kid-friendly in the content for sure. (My 3 y.o. just asked how the baby got in Mary's tummy.:o>)
My girls did really good at the theater. If you have really active young ones - it might not keep their attention for the whole time. Just depends on your kids.

reallyniceday said...

Definately interesting. Glad to know a little more about you. However, I enjoy your deep posts also. Have a great week!