Wednesday, March 21, 2007

indulging in algae

I think I'm in need of a spiritual getaway, which seems crazy since I've been at more extracurricular spiritual events in the last couple weeks than I have in quite a while. I'm anxious for our weekly prayer time tonight. Looking forward to 'coming away' with My First Beloved.

So that's my spiritual condition...This morning I bought something to help my physical/mental condition. I bought these Alpha Sun algae pills. I opted for these pills after a good friend, and then another, raved on it's improvements on her monthly cycle. (My mom has long time been an algae drinker - some green powder poured into water. Nasty looking but healthy for sure.)

Last note: Click HERE for a giggle - or a belly laugh - whichever suits ya!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Algae, huh? Is it like adding chlorophyll to you water? That stuff looks terrible, but it doesn't taste too bad and is supposed to be very good for you.

I hope you find your quiet place to getaway .

Nen said...

blech!

But the time away for prayer sounds great!!

By the way, really enjoying the Hillsong United CD you recommended... LOVE LOVE the song Fire Fall Down - wow.

reallyniceday said...

So what exactly does the algea do? Is that kinda like barley green? And the pill form does sound so much more do-able. Yippee for gel caps!

javamamma said...

Yeah, I'm sure it's alot like barley green and like chlorophyll (rachelle). I figure all that green stuff is stuff we don't get enough of, for sure.

Gelcaps are swell! I'm not thrilled with downing 4 a day but it beats drinking mud. And if the results are similar to those of my friends - WooHoo!